Glinks is qualified as a trademark agent and a patent agent. Many of our lawyers are also qualified as both lawyers and patent agents. Our lawyers provide clients with full process legal services on trademarks, patents, copyrights, computer software, integrated circuits, from scheme design, registration application to infringement combating. We are particularly familiar with the common litigation techniques used in intellectual property cases, such as preservation of evidence, pre-litigation injunction and advance judgment. Our lawyers have extensive experience in handling major and significant cases in main domestic IP trial courts such as Shanghai Intellectual Property Court, Beijing Intellectual Property Court, Shenzhen Intermediate People’s Court and Supreme People’s Court and have won cases. Our lawyers are also particularly familiar with the intersection and combination of civil, administrative and criminal procedures when handling intellectual property cases, and use all means permitted by law to defend the rights and interests of our clients.
- Patents: patent applications (including international applications); oppositions to patent applications; patent invalidation proceedings; administrative litigation for patent invalidation; administrative complaints for patents; applications for administrative adjudication on patents; litigation for patent infringement or confirmation of non-infringement; litigation for confirmation of patent rights; disputes over patent licensing contracts; FRAND litigation; litigation for on-duty inventions; services for patent and non-patent technology transfer projects.
- Providing legal services for the registration of layout designs of integrated circuits.
- Trademark: trademark layout design; Trademark registration; Review of rejected Trademark or objection; Cancellation or invalidity of a registered trademark; Trademark coexistence negotiation; Trademark administrative litigation; Trademark infringement or confirmation of non-infringement litigation; Complaints of trademark infringement; Recognition of well-known trademarks; Trademark licensing contract disputes.
- Copyright: registration of copyrights of general works; registration of computer software copyrights; all kinds of copyright infringement litigation for books, film and television works, music, pictures, games, television programme, software, industrial procedures and live images; historical copyright sorting services for all kinds of publishing or film organizations; legal services for copyright licensing, transfer, adaptations and other copyright transactions.
- Competition law: infringement of trade secrets disputes; combating free-riding; false advertising disputes; commercial defamation disputes; unfair competition in breach of general business ethics; antitrust litigation; antitrust compliance for distribution agreements; unfair competition and antitrust litigation involving Internet.