Glinks’ investment and M&A team has long served foreign investment and outbound investment by Chinese companies. They have extensive experience in representing internationally known investment institutions such as Blackstone, Morgan Stanley, Sequoia and Hillhouse. They are also particularly familiar with the operating models and regulatory rules of industries such as pharmaceuticals, finance, education, internet, semiconductors and retail. As legal services in this field become increasingly homogeneous, Glinks’ lawyers are able to guarantee the achievement of clients’ ultimate transaction objectives with innovative transaction structures, nearly two decades of hands-on experience across the country, and the tightness and fluidity of cooperation with overseas lawyers. Meanwhile, close cooperation with teams in Glinks, such as intellectual property team, labor team, tax planning team and dispute resolution teams, enables Glinks to handle major M&A projects involving specific and difficult issues in specialized areas, as well as group restructuring and integration on a global scale.
- Private investment funds structuring design, establishment of services, drafting and negotiation of limited partnership agreements.
- Providinglegal services for equity investment transactions, and exits.
- Providinglegal services for merger and division, industrial mergers and acquisitions.
- Providing legal services for foreign direct investment.
- Providinglegal services to overseas investment of enterprises.
- Providinglegal services for acquisitions of listed companies, acquisitions by listed companies and privatizations of listed companies.
- The design and structuring of employee equity incentive structures.
- Concentration of undertakings (antitrust)declarations, and execution assistance and review of conditional approval.