With the successive release of laws and regulations such as Cyber Security Law, Data Security Law, Personal Information Protection Law and Security Protection Regulations for Critical Information Infrastructure, as well as the implementation rules for data security in various industries, China has established a complete framework for data compliance system.
Some of our lawyers are standing committee of the Network and High-Tech Committee of the National Lawyers Association, and some of them are qualified both as lawyers and blockchain engineers, with long-term experience in handling various kinds of data compliance business and is particularly familiar with legal matters related to data security in financial, health, internet and cloud computing industries, supporting major corporate groups and multinational companies to establish data compliance systems, representing clients in civil dispute resolution cases related to data security and blockchain, as well as increasingly stringent administrative investigation and enforcement cases.
- Network security: Enterprise network security compliance system construction; network security level protection test filing; network real name system implementation; network security incident emergency disposal; emergency plan formulation.
- Critical Information Infrastructure (CII): CII identification; CII security protection system design; CII system equipment procurement and construction management; full process legal services for CII network security review.
- Providinglegal services for data trading projects and legal services for data center projects.
- Providingsolutions for cloud computing, internet of vehicles, internet mapping and artificial intelligence.
- Handlingdata security, face recognition, blockchain and digital currency cases in law enforcement.
- Representingcivil cases in the areas of data security, face recognition, blockchain and digital currency.