PRC bar, Patent attorney qualification certificate, Medium-level blockchain application manager
2020.5 – Now Shanghai Glinks Law Firm Senior partner
2015.12 – 2020.5 Shanghai Hansheng Law Firm Senior partner
2006.7 – 2015.11 Shanghai Licheng Law Firm Partner
2003-2006, Fudan University, degree: Juris Master, major: law
1997-2001, Donghua University, degree: Bachelor’s degree, major: mechatronics
Haibo Xia, an outstanding lawyer in China’s lawyer industry, started her career as a lawyer in 2006. She has been working in Shanghai Licheng Law Firm for nearly 10 years, and once served as a partner of Shanghai Licheng Law Firm. After leaving Li Cheng Law Firm in 2015, she founded Shanghai Hansheng Law Firm as one of the core personnel and served as the senior partner as lawyer and patent attorney of Shanghai Hansheng Law Firm. After leaving Hansheng Law Firm in 2020, she reconstructed Shanghai Glinks Law Firm as a founding partner.
Haibo Xia has been engaged in intellectual property and company law for many years. She mainly focuses her practice over dispute resolution, intellectual property and data compliance. She has served as a perennial legal counsel for dozens of domestic and foreign enterprises. She specializes in providing litigation and arbitration services for the company, as well as non-lawsuit services to resolve disputes on clients’ demand. She engaged in cases including shareholder contract disputes, technical contract disputes, intellectual property rights disputes, intellectual property rights infringement disputes as well as other contract disputes, etc. She has successfully handled several large-scale disputes with the amount of more than 100 million yuan.
Haibo Xia also has conducted pioneering research in the emerging big data field, and has unique opinions on data asset management and data compliance. She has organized a team to write a professional book named “Legal Theory and Practice of Big Data”, and has closely followed the industry trends and published nearly dozens of professional articles on the hot issues of the industry on various network platforms. She also provides legal services of data compliance for many companies, not only having a theoretical foundation but also accumulating abundant practical experience in the legal field of big data.
- Member ofThe Network and High-tech Committee of the National Bar Association;
- Vice director of Internet and Information Technology PracticeCommittee of Shanghai Association;
- Part time practical tutor of Law School of Shanghai Jiao Tong University;
- Visiting professor of LawSchool of Shanghai University of Political Science and Law;
- Special invited mediator of Shanghai Pudong New Area Professional People’s Mediation Center (Oriental Mediation Center)
Honors and Awards
- Awarded by the judicial administration system of Hongkou District, Shanghai as an advanced individual
- Awarded the nomination award of the second “top ten” young lawyers in Hongkou District, Shanghai
- Awarded the nomination award of top ten outstanding young lawyers in Pudong New Area of Shanghai
- Major Commercial Contract Dispute Cases/Projects
- Servedasthe chief lawyer of Jinggong Group in an investment dispute case, conducted many rounds of negotiation with the debtor for more than two months and successfully facilitated the settlement between the two parties, recovering more than 500 million yuan for Jinggong Group before filing a lawsuit.
- Represent Jinggong Group in the second trail of a financial leasing contract dispute case. The case was successfully remanded for retrial, and the amount of loss reduced for the party after the first and second instance was over RMB8 million.
- Represent a listedpharmaceutical company ondisputes arising from shareholders of its investment company. The case was originally represented by other lawyers but not satisfied with clients’ demand. In many rounds of negotiation and communication after taking over the case, Haibo Xia finally facilitate reaching an agreement between the parties as well as withdrawing the lawsuits by both parties, ensuring the normal operation of the listed company after solving such dispute.
- Represent a well-known technology company on a technology contract dispute case,which is extremely complex, with a Hangzhou company.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Projects
- Providelegal services for a private equityfund company, including the draft of risk control and legal diligence agreement of its investment projects.
- Takecharge ofa number of acquisition projects for a management consulting company, an internet company and a chemical company, including due diligence, acquisition proposal design and transaction text issuance.
- 3. Providethe full legal services for the acquisition of a limited company (including risk control, legal due diligence and issuing a series of legal documents according to the structure of the transaction).
- Shorting and Margin Financing Projects
- Responsible for providing legal services throughout the entire process of the trust planfor the liquidity of accounts receivable collective capital, including the design of the transaction structure, confirmation of the transaction subject, and drafting a series of legal documents according to the transaction structure, etc. Successfully revitalizefixed assets of the real estate company and complete financing at a lower cost.
- Responsible for providing legal services throughout the entire process of the launch and establishment of a large health private equity investment fund for an investment company or a limited company.
- Actas the general person-in-charge of a special private equity fund for the old reform project of a certain group and provide legal services throughout the entire process.
- 4. Responsible for providing legal solutions for a number of government financing platform projects, including structure design, drafting and revising the text of financial leasing contracts, etc.
- 1. Legal AnalysisReportof Blockchain in a Global Perspective
- 2. Legal Theoryand Practice of Bid Data
- 1. DeepInterpretation of E-commerce Lawby Category/Article
- Analysis onIdentification and Assumption ofLegal Liability for Driverless Car
- 3. Analysis onthe Legal Risk Issuesof AI Robot Phone Harassment
- 4. Analysis on Legal Issues andResponsibility Mechanismof Artificial Intelligence
- 5. Analysis onCompliance Review Points of Data Processing Agreement
- 6. Legal Regulation forNetwork Platform using Big-data Analysis to Price Tour Products to the Disadvantage of Existing Customers
- 7. Legal Risk Analysis and Solutions of User Data Protection forInternet Technology Companies
- 8. Definition of Data Right Boundary