Glinks’ matrimonial and family team is particularly adept at handling difficult cases involving the division of equity in listed companies and cross-border asset separation disputes in more than two jurisdictions. Our lawyers not only handle the family cases of high net worth individuals over hundreds of millions of yuan and actual controllers of listed companies in the United States, but also provide premarital property planning for family members of listed companies worth a hundred billion of yuan.
A number of our lawyers have long studied the trust systems of mainstream overseas countries such as United States and Canada, and have provided domestic individuals with planning for the establishment of domestic and overseas family trusts.
We have an experienced and effective tax team to assist our high net worth clients with their legal tax planning needs, whether in family cases, the establishment of family trusts or in the daily running of their business.
- Premarital and marital property due diligence, sorting and planning, drafting and negotiation of premarital agreements.
- Planning and establishment of domestic and overseas family trusts.
- Planning and representation of difficult and complex matrimonial, inheritance and commercial-related litigation (equity litigation, litigation over control of listed companies, real estate litigation, financial products litigation, etc.).
- Providing a full range of legal services to family offices
- Planning for testamentary arrangements, guardianship by conduct, and family emergencies.
- Tax planning for high net worth individuals, tax dispute resolution