The globalization of business operations brings the convenience of global resource allocation, but also increases the complexity of global human resource management. An experienced labor law team will bring extensive help to ensure that companies comply with local labor standards and effectively handle labor disputes. Chinese labor law is characterized by significant practice differences in different regions across the country. Glinks lawyers have the experience in representing labor disputes throughout China. They are familiar with local policies, and the usual working approaches of companies internal HR and business departments. This enables Glinks lawyers to communicate efficiently with companies when handling employment disputes, helping them to overcome the obstacles encountered in major employment disputes.
● Representing all types of labor arbitration and litigation cases nationwide.
● Drafting and reviewing employee handbooks and other internal HR rules and regulations.
● Providing full legal services for embezzlement, commercial bribery and other anti-fraud internal investigations.
● Representing in high profile labor cases involving non-compete, executives, share options, IP rights and etc.
● Providing full spectrum legal services such as formulating the plan and the strategy regarding massive layoff.
● Providing daily consulting services for work-related injury, social security, female workers’ rights and interests, anti-discrimination, recruitment and etc.
● Providing legal services for foreign invested enterprises concerning their foreign senior executives.