Glinks is committed to providing quality legal services in the field of sports, focusing not only on sports organizations and sports clubs, but also on the protection of the rights and interests of athletes and practitioners, especially the protection of the sports rights and interests of teenagers. Glinks has been deeply engaged in the sports field and adheres to the mission to understand both the law and the sports. Several lawyers have obtained professional qualifications in various sports, and have provided professional legal services to numerous sports companies and event organizations.
In the area of sports disputes, Glinks has used its own strengths and actively participated in the study of sports arbitration and litigation. By handling a large number of cases and projects, Glinks has accumulated rich practical experience, especially in sports & IP rights combined disputes, and has formed a sophisticated case-handling roadmaps and solutions.
● Application and response to international and domestic hearings and arbitration of sports disputes.
● Handling of athlete transfer and athlete’s work contracts, handling athlete’s agency related work.
● Drafting and review of sports associations’ articles and of sports companies’ contracts.
● Legal related work for business development and deal structure advice in sports field.
● Providing daily legal service and crisis management service regarding anti-doping.
● Providing full spectrum legal services such as project operation and sponsorship for sports events.
● Providing legal services relating to physical training and chain operation as well as investment matters.
● Anti-infringement combating services for all kinds of IP rights in sports and related industries.